Friday, December 9, 2016

Insight from the Dalai Lama

quote from: March 26/27 of a daily calendar for likely 2016

"I believe that spirituality and science are different but complementary investigative approaches with the same greater goal of seeking the truth. In this, there is much each may learn from the other, and together they may contribute to expanding the horizon of human knowledge and wisdom."

I believe this too. So, how I use to my and all our advantage is to apply the Scientific Method from Francis Bacon (sometimes known as Saint Germain) to every spiritual, religious and scientific premise hypothesis, theory or law.

By so doing I find I can then create my own series of hypotheses, theories and laws regarding literally everything I experience or read about in my life. Also, common sense and intuition are also important which allows people to do quantum jumps in their lives all the time.

So, I find I tend to be miles ahead of most people when I move in this way and safer than most all the time and living in beautiful places where common sense and intuition tend to prevail the most also.

You don't go into a hell realm expecting enlightenment necessarily. Though some (already enlightened) might succeed in this, mostly going to beautiful places and into forests, deserts and lakes and oceans and beautiful places is where most start the path to full enlightenment.

Now in my life I go to places like Mt. Shasta and Yosemite and other power points to "charge up my spiritual and life force battery once again. Because if you even are in Suburbia you need to go to places to charge up your spiritual batteries so you can see more clearly and continue to make useful decisions in your lives.

By God's Grace

By the way 25% of all Buddhists believe in God like I do. I find no contradiction in being both a mystical Christian and Tibetan Buddhist at the same time and at the same time applying the scientific method to literally everything I am sizing up in life on any level spiritual or scientific or whatever.

No comments: