Thursday, December 8, 2016

regarding the last article

You might ask me is this fiction. I would have to say "no" it is a memory that I'm allowed to share with you that already happened in the past, present and future.

However, the past, present and future is constantly changing. For example, we had one timeline that I know of from the time I was born in 1948 until 9-11-01. Then we have now two timelines.

The first timeline 5 billion people died that day. The second timeline you and I now live on no one died from nuclear weapons. I was recruited in 1969 to help prevent this occurence and help facilitate a new timeline. What is strange for me is my suicide was prevented by Elohar and Ragna and "Saint Germain in 1969 because to my knowledge I didn't soul travel to the center of the galaxy likely until 1970 or 1971. So, my life had to be saved before I actually met the Galactic Sentience through soul travel. But, what appears to be the case is my soul is considered Galactic Royalty so when I asked for Earth not to be nuked out of existence, the Galactic Sentience who appears to be a relative of mine agreed to prevent Earth's destruction by nuclear weapons or any other reason. So, as a result we now have a 2nd timeline where you and I didn't die. This appears to be what happened.

However, what amazes me is that even though I didn't ask this until likely 1970 or 1971, events working towards this 2nd timeline began in the 1940s, 1950s, 1969 through 2001. And 5000 years into the future and various other times to make this all happen which still amazes me today 15 years later after the 2nd timeline has begun.

By God's Grace

No comments: