Sunday, January 15, 2017

Paradigm Shift

The reason I'm sharing this is this was the moment or time in my life when scientifically I realized for sure that souls existed and that each of us was immortal (at least in our souls).

So, since this is a scientific fact for me, I thought it might be helpful for you in going beyond belief to actuality of having an immortal soul.

However, a soul has absolutely nothing at all to do with religion.

Religion basically is something historically designed to prevent children and young adults from committing suicide. It is a tribal necessity to keep people alive to fight in battles so the tribe can survive anything.

Being a soul in a body on earth is scientific. A Religion is a tribal or national strategy to keep you alive to help defend your home and lands.

This is important to also realize.

So, the scientific truth is that you are a soul living in a body here on earth.

What else you do with this information is up to you.

But, if you are not kind to yourself and all other beings you will tend to suffer a lot both in the now and in the hereafter. This is a given too and is also scientific as well.

Here is my experience that changed my paradigm and convinced me for all time that I have an immortal soul and likely so do you too.

I was having a cold or flu and so I went to a friend's cabin from Rancho Bernardo near San Diego, California where I lived then and was attending Palomar College which I loved going there at that time in my life. It was a wonderful experience in many ways. Later I attended UCSC as well.

But, I was having a cold or flu and went by myself in my 1966 VW Bug to near Yucca Valley where a friend owned 2 1/2 acres of land with a house built on it that he used as a vacation house and often flew out there in his plane or drove there from the Los Angeles Area to get away from it all. I took dirt bike motorcycles out there to ride in the wildness of the desert a lot there too at the time.

So, the dry air of the desert while I was there alone I thought would heal me. I was probably 21 or 22 at the time and living with my parents while I attended college then in Rancho Bernardo, California.

So, I went to sleep that night but here's the thing "I had been praying most of my life to God asking that I be given the Grace to soul Travel with the angels." This night I was granted that request which created a complete paradigm shift in my life.

So, after sleeping I thought I had woken up because I had to go to the bathroom.

However, when I walked into the bathroom I tried to turn on a light switch and my arm went through the wall.

I was horrified! Because I realized I was not in my body but walking around in my soul astral projecting.

I was completely unprepared for this. I was alone and feeling very vulnerable!

I tried to still my mind to think of what to do so I could survive this!

I remember reading something about this in a book store in La Jolla called The Mythrus and the book said if you find yourself out of your body just walk back to where your body is and lay down into it.

So, I did this and laid back down into my body and woke up shaking and in shock from the whole experience. I couldn't handle being alone anymore so I just got up and packed up my VW and drove back to Rancho Bernardo at about 2:30 in the morning and I think I got home about 4:30 Am Sunday morning. As I drove out of my friend's driveway in the desert I said to God, "God, You almost killed me! Can't I have a good experience of Soul Travel? You scared the hell out of me with that!"

I realize now God was trying to impress on me the seriousness of soul travel and out of body travel and trying to teach me something I needed to know which is soul travel via astral projection isn't safe.

So, he was trying to teach me Bi-location which is a safer way to soul travel where you leave a part of your consciousness in your body when you travel out and roam the galaxy or beyond. This way you are protecting your body from something else taking it over while you are away. Because you never completely leave. You are still there protecting your body all the time while being wherever else you are too. This is what God and his angels were teaching me.

About two months later in Rancho Bernardo God gave answered my prayer for a good out of body experience.

I woke up and sat up out of my body but since my hips to my knees and feet were still connected to my body I wasn't scared this time. I looked back and saw my body lying peacefully sleeping there. But then, another me with an angelic look on it's face walked in my bedroom door and laid down into me and then we laid down into my physical body.

I said, "Thank you God for answering my prayers!"

My paradigm shift was now complete!

God had proven to me that my soul existed, that I was immortal, and that I could now soul travel with the Angels. And I have ever since that moment.

By God's Grace

No comments: