Saturday, January 14, 2017

Time is not what most people think it is

We are conditioned from birth to perceive things in a specific way by our parents or those who raise us or those who we are around growing up. However, that isn't what time really is at all.

If we look at time scientifically time and space are nexus points maybe most easily understood as being more like a radio station signal or TV station signal more than anything else.

Even to describe earth we need space and time to describe earth in any meaningful way.

For example, I am now on earth in January 2017 in Northern California on the coast.

But, in some ways the whole earth  is a single dimension and California is a sub dimension of the Earth Dimension and time only can be experienced (the way we experience on earth now in 2017 while actually being here on earth.

Because time is different depending upon where you are in the Galaxy or universe and some places like Dark matter or Dark fluid may not have the dimensions of either time or space as resident within them.

My thought is that until you have matter (as opposed to anti-matter) you can have time and space. But, I don't think time exists separate from Matter.

So, for example, when I soul traveled out beyond the Milky way galaxy in my early 20s I was terrified and experienced literally no time and no space.

In otherwords beyond the galaxy (I) didn't exist in a matter form in either time or space.

The best example I can give of how I felt was that it was as if a helicopter had dropped me at night without a moon with clouds and no stars visible in the inky blackness of the middle of an ocean and I was left there naked with nothing but a form of sensory deprivation. I was terrified and quickly left that NOn-place and stopped soul traveling for several years so great was my terror of this experience.

It wasn't until I studied starting in 1980 with Tibetan Lamas that I began to understand what had happened to me and they understood soul travel between galaxies and I also understood some advanced yogis like to go (usually when in caves for years) to past the edge of the galaxy in soul traveling because everything unbalanced explodes off your personality and you are left with only things in balance unto yourself and some yogis like this. However, this doesn't mean they would function well in regular societies either. It just means they use the void as a tool for personal enlightenment of their souls.

So, from my experiences past the edge of the galaxy it is my experience that neither time nor space exists outside of galaxies. Time and space doesn't exist outside of a galaxy. This is my direct experience.

So, if this is true then time and space as we experience it here on earth also does not exist off earth either.

So, just leaving earth might be beyond what some people could endure because it would be like leaving their body behind.

Whereas I see my body like a car I need to take care of so I can drive around on earth with it and swim and ski and do all the fun stuff a human soul can do in a body here on earth.

No comments: