Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I you want to think of what I write as science Fiction that's okay with me

However, just remember in this that I don't have that luxury. Because this is my experience. But, I have had almost 50 years to get used to it all. It's sort of like Getting a PHD in some Subject at a university.You start with Kindergarten and maybe 30 years later you just begin to understand it all and start to have really relevant questions about what you are studying so you can do deeper research than those who came before you. This is my experience too.

But, I can also imagine some people, (especially if they are clairvoyant like I am) who immediately sense the truth here I write about basically having a nervous breakdown one day while reading all this too. So, protect yourselves if you need to also because:

The Truth can kill as easy as it can save!

So, if you need to believe it is Science Fiction for a day or a few years time I completely understand.

But, if you are intuitively gifted like I am you might just have to "Suck it up" and deal with it just like I did and still do every day.

The way I do it is understanding there are multiple interfacing realities in life even right now here on earth. I may be sitting in my hot Tub in the sunshine on the coast of California while someone else is fighting in a battle or being murdered in Syria for example or they could be civilians screaming while escaping Mosul and right now being blown up by land mines in a field they are running through.

Even on this timeline there are many interfacing realities (billions of them) and more if you consider the experiences of all animals, birds, fish, insects and bacteria and other lifeforms. So, even without having to consider what I'm writing about here, many billions or trillions of different kinds of experiences are being had by life on this planet in this moment right now.

So, when I think of life in this way, what I'm writing about makes complete sense to me because God made me Clairvoyant so I often (about 10% or more of the time) know what is going to happen moments, days, or even years before it happens. This is just how God made me. And conversely, I know what happened to my soul before I was conceived and born this time too in the past, present and future on this and other planets and in heaven realms too in between lifetimes.

Is it easy to survive to be even 30 years old if you are like this?

No. I would say most of us gifted people are either killed by others or we take our own lives because it is just too much to endure all this knowledge for most people.

However, for those of us who survive we become often sages, doctors, lawyers, leaders and the heads of families around the world. Because we often know what is going to happen we know both where to be and where not to be for maximum potential in our lives and in the lives of our families and friends.

By God's Grace

No comments: