Thursday, February 16, 2017

What makes me happiest in this lifetime?

That I haven't had to shoot at or kill anyone in this lifetime.Since I remember countless lifetimes in the past, present and future this single fact makes me the happiest of them all.

Because once you have to kill one or more people you are never going to be the same person, whereas in some ways I still have my innocence that I had as a child in this respect and this also makes (for me at least) it a whole lot easier in the enlightenment process. Though I suppose like Mila Repa of Tibet after he supernaturally killed all those people it sent him in the direction of becoming a completely enlightened Cave Yogi too and made him the most loved saint of Tibet because he faced real problems in his life and still overcame them all.

By God's Grace

No comments: