Monday, April 24, 2017

1,612,910 visits to intuitivefred888 so far

This actually never ceases to amaze me so I thought I would share this figure for you. I'm trying to calculate when I will reach 2 million but I'm not programming enough variables into my mind as average to figure this out just yet. So, when I do I will let you know if I come up with something.

One way to approach this would be to say that I could theoretically hit 2 million within about 4 months but the likelihood of 4 months where 100,000 plus visit this site seems a bit out there, but then again you never know. If people want to know what to do to help their families survive these times this site could be more useful than not during these times.

For example, I received 100,000 plus visits in the last 30 days. However, I think a lot of that was people scared about North Korea and world events. However, it could be like this too if La Penn the Nazi becomes president of France. Her father started this but now I think he retired or passed away. But, though it would be an unhill fight like for Trump it is still possible in these crazy times so much like just before world war II once again.

Her position is Ant-European Union and Anti- Syrian and middle eastern immigrants too. So, she goes in the direction of somewhat isolationist and very nationalistic and anti-Euro the way Trump talked a lot during the campaign.

But, for Trump fantasy suddenly became reality and a horror movie for him. And the same likely would happen to La Penn as well in the present day and world conditions closing in on everyone they way they all are.

It makes me think back to around 1980 when I became sort of a survivalist for awhile with my family. We bought remote land (2 1/2 acres of really beautiful remote land at 4000 feet on the side of Mt. Shasta where we received often in winter 7 feet or more of snow at one time. So, because of this I built an A-Frame to shed the snow if we were visiting the SF Bay area or my parents who then lived near Palm Springs on the High Desert at Yucca Valley on Yucca Mesa in a home my father and mother and I and friends all built ourselves from 1968 until 1980 when they retired there. So, basically I was following in the family tradition of building my own home on 2 1/2 acres of land.

So, building this A-Frame on land with water but no power or telephone then we bought for only about 8000 dollars. Now days I have a friend who lives there still in this area and everyone has gone solar because they still don't have power lines to this area today. But, for us, my wife and three older children were home schooled by my wife and I for about 5 years from 1980 to 1985. This saved us I figure about 60,000 to 80,000 in rent and allowed us to sink our savings into something that allowed us to Home school our kids and travel more during these times. Though I was into burying food in 50 gallon drums underground that were non-perishable foods and staples I wasn't someone who built a bunker and got a gun. As an intuitive I really didn't need a gun besides I was mostly a vegetarian then and now which increased my health to the point where I'm still alive and able to ski still and hike and mountain climb and swim even at age 69. My friend who still lives there got a knee replacement recently and still is skiing only having a full knee replacement about 6 months ago now. And he is 73 years old.

So, the "Mountain Man" idea is very healthy for many of us. I likely would still be living somewhere at the base of Mt. Shasta now if my present wife wasn't more of a very educated city girl and world traveler.  So, instead I go up there whenever I can to experience the mountain and area I love so much all my life since I first went there at 2 months old when I was taken there to be blessed by the head of my parents worldwide church.

No comments: