I would say now an average day of visits likely is around 3000 to 4000 visits here at intuitivefred888. It changes a lot on a daily basis but when I'm looking at how many visits there are in a 24 hour a day basis it can be as high as 25,000 to 30,000 or as low as 1000 or more. It really depends upon what goes viral as an article. I have given up trying to understand the viral nature of articles.
What I try to do here is work for the preservation of life here on earth. IN other words the primary function of this site is to prevent human extinction here on earth. Then helping others to become enlightened so they are an asset not only to themselves but also to all mankind and all life in the past, present and future of the universe.
Other levels of what I'm doing here at this site is trying to move "in the right time and right space always" so that what you get from this site is exactly what you need in your own right time and space in the past, present and future of now.
Jesus and Buddha were masters of this "Always being in the right time and right space every moment for maximum effect throughout all time and space. And so I make an attempt to do this too.
Yoda in one of the Star Wars movies says, "There is no try there is only DO!" which is an important thought too about this. But when you are living the dream to the point where Jesus and Buddha were you feel it in every moment you are doing this to where the past, present and future and everything explodes in beauty and meaning in a way beyond human conception.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The top ten articles read today at this site
- The top Ten articles being read today at this site
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia
- reprint of Kurzweil's exponential graph of computing
- The Top ten articles read worldwide this last week at this site
- International SOS for Ebola
- 160 mile per hour electric car: sleep in the driver's seat while it drives you that fast?