It is each of our own personal responsibility to find peace. No one can bring it to us. Only we can do this not someone else.
So, if we don't seek personal peace we won't have it. This is just the way things are in life.
So, the only way to have peace is to seek it as a necessary thing to your survival and your children's survival.
The only way to have peace is to seek it for yourselves and others.
So, if you find peace you also have an obligation to share with them how you found it and how you stay at peace worldwide.
Inner peace is a necessary thing for all of us. Without it maybe it isn't that useful to be alive?
For me, peace comes from treating mankind with as much kindness as I can still survive living with.
It is a very practical thing. If someone asks me for help and I am shown by God to help them I try to help them in any way I can in a practical way for myself and them.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go