It is each of our own personal responsibility to find peace. No one can bring it to us. Only we can do this not someone else.
So, if we don't seek personal peace we won't have it. This is just the way things are in life.
So, the only way to have peace is to seek it as a necessary thing to your survival and your children's survival.
The only way to have peace is to seek it for yourselves and others.
So, if you find peace you also have an obligation to share with them how you found it and how you stay at peace worldwide.
Inner peace is a necessary thing for all of us. Without it maybe it isn't that useful to be alive?
For me, peace comes from treating mankind with as much kindness as I can still survive living with.
It is a very practical thing. If someone asks me for help and I am shown by God to help them I try to help them in any way I can in a practical way for myself and them.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017