It is each of our own personal responsibility to find peace. No one can bring it to us. Only we can do this not someone else.
So, if we don't seek personal peace we won't have it. This is just the way things are in life.
So, the only way to have peace is to seek it as a necessary thing to your survival and your children's survival.
The only way to have peace is to seek it for yourselves and others.
So, if you find peace you also have an obligation to share with them how you found it and how you stay at peace worldwide.
Inner peace is a necessary thing for all of us. Without it maybe it isn't that useful to be alive?
For me, peace comes from treating mankind with as much kindness as I can still survive living with.
It is a very practical thing. If someone asks me for help and I am shown by God to help them I try to help them in any way I can in a practical way for myself and them.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia
- You will Never go bankrupt from healthcare in Canada
- Reprint of Jonathan Flow (at Lake Tahoe)
- What is artificial intelligence? AI is Intelligence exibited by Machines