It is each of our own personal responsibility to find peace. No one can bring it to us. Only we can do this not someone else.
So, if we don't seek personal peace we won't have it. This is just the way things are in life.
So, the only way to have peace is to seek it as a necessary thing to your survival and your children's survival.
The only way to have peace is to seek it for yourselves and others.
So, if you find peace you also have an obligation to share with them how you found it and how you stay at peace worldwide.
Inner peace is a necessary thing for all of us. Without it maybe it isn't that useful to be alive?
For me, peace comes from treating mankind with as much kindness as I can still survive living with.
It is a very practical thing. If someone asks me for help and I am shown by God to help them I try to help them in any way I can in a practical way for myself and them.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- What is the secret of life?