Ever since they had to let go Roger Ailes who in some ways was the backbone of Fox News you have seen a lot of attrition there but mostly women who were harrassed by Ailes and O'Reilly. Now O'Reilly is gone too and Fox is sort of falling apart now without both Ailes and O'Reilly. Many people predicted this would happen.
Another thing that is very strange is that Breitbart has been mercilessly attacking Fox News too, with it's Leninist anti-democratic and anti-Republican points of view as well which also seems to have met an effective target in Fox news.
Who would have thought that Breitbart and Ailes and O'Reilly and Trump would all bring Fox to it's knees like this.
We are living in a very surrealistic world.
However, I always viewed Fox News as like something out of the 1950s when I grew up, anyway.
So, like McCarthism and it's witch hunts it is possible that Fox News has been brought down by Ailes, O'Reilly's and other indiscretions too.
Here are just a few of the many who have left Fox News now: Gretchen Carlson (who brought down Ailes all by herself. Megan Kelly who is moving to I believe NBC.
Greta Van Susteren also now has moved to MSNBC and has her own show there as well.
So, it hasn't been a good year or two for Fox News.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia
- You will Never go bankrupt from healthcare in Canada
- Reprint of Jonathan Flow (at Lake Tahoe)
- What is artificial intelligence? AI is Intelligence exibited by Machines