Because everyone I know wakes up and is trying to make the world a better place every single day."
This was the philosophy and bywords of my wife's stepfather. IN his town he helped build the municipal golf course and the jet airport in his community. He also was a pilot for about 40 years total and loved flying both in his own Beechcraft Bonanza V-Tail and also commercially all over the world. I learned many things today about my wife's stepfather and I sort of am glad I didn't find out about most of it until today. Because otherwise I might have been too intimidated by someone this resourceful and earth changing of his community most of his life even after he retired. There were an incredible amount of people at this memorial and person after person got up and spoke about how his kindness and thoughtfulness had affected their lives in good ways.
I'm proud after this experience to call him my stepfather in law too after everything I learned about him today.
I knew him as a kind thoughtful person married to my wife's mother and that my wife was very fond of him because he was always very kind and thoughtful about her like a good stepfather. But now, I see he was much more than he showed me and he didn't brag about any of it to me. He just was always a very helpful, caring and thoughtful man to everyone. There are so few people like this in life who have everything going for them and use it right to help everyone they meet or know along the way.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars