Thursday, April 20, 2017

I tend to be Muse for other writers

Why?

It first became clear to me when an author of many books who is a friend of mine in the 1980s I showed him some of the things I write. He said, "I could write 10 books just on the ideas you have on 1 to 4 pages.

Why is this?

My point of view is something like this:

I remember so many lifetimes in the past, present and future and how things happened in these past, present and future lifetimes that what I remember agrees with the laws of physics wherever these lifetimes occurred.

Because of this what seems like amazing ideas from me are only real experiences I'm recounting from past lifetimes in the past, present and future already experienced by me already. But, I find this is very helpful for many writers around the world.

I think the breakthrough moment for me was realizing in the late 1990s while I thought I was dying that I had already been alive as a soul for billions of years in the past, present and future. I have had a better understanding of how all this works since then.

Since then I see Earth as a specific thing more than anything else. It is platform for evolving souls and more like a Galactic University more than any other thing.

So, I see it as a part of my responsibility as a soul to help prevent human extinction and to help prevent Earth from being nuked out of existence while I'm alive this time in this body here on earth.

So, it is in all our enlightened best  interests to protect our alma mater from extinction.

In realizing our natural state does not include time, space or place (at least in how we view this on earth) it makes it easier to understand who and what we are beyond being physical beings in time and space and matter anywhere in a matter universe.

No comments: