This appears to be the way things are going at present. If you cannot find a way to fit into or create a place for yourself in the new high tech world then often you won't be able to survive very well in the developed world. It doesn't mean you can't find a way to survive in less developed countries. It mostly means the more you know the more likely you will be able to find a way to survive wherever you are on earth.
More and more the smarter you are the more likely you will survive. In a way it has always been like this where if you were big and strong and smart you had the most variables for survival. But, this might be more compounded in the future. IN some situations being strong is useful and in other situations being intelligent is useful. Learning how to act or behave in a variety of situations, learning to be an entrepreneur might also help you survive and prosper on into the future.
But understanding the world you are entering is not the world of your parents or grandparents and so the more you know about whatever you are trying to do likely the better off you are going to be in both the short and long term of your lives.
Knowing enough doesn't always mean going to college either. for example, look at Steve Jobs and Bill Gates who are both college dropouts and still both became billionaires during their lives I believe. Once you have capital you might invest in anything at which point working is less important or not important at all in a classical 40 hour a week variety after that.
So, having capital which might come from relatives or your own hard work and investments might solve the problem of dealing with all of this in some ways to the point where you might be able to live on your investments and help yourself, your family, your friends and relatives the rest of your natural life.
So, gaining capital appears to be a goal whether that is in having a home that is paid for or however you want to do this, allows a person to not be a slave the rest of their lives to people they might not want to work for even one day.
So, all this is a choice at every point in your lives where you choose each moment what the rest of your life is going to look like by the decisions you are making right now and on into the future.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017