Most people are too busy just trying to survive another day to spend even one moment trying to understand anything important at all. So, most people don't even ask questions like this most of the time.
And so, even if they do it is only for a moment in passing. And then they think something like: "Oh. That is beyond me to even understand that let alone to ask such a question."
However, some of us take the time to not only ask the question but to get good answers or an answer regarding this question and this changes us a lot from the average person.
But, if you are standing in a room full of people and either no one there or only one person also understands that is also a pretty lonely feeling that you actually get it when most are too busy just breathing, eating and surviving to ask the question in the first place.
So, if you have the answer or answers you might want to look for others who understand not only the question but also the answer.
But, if you are the only person in the room who understands both the question and the answer of what use it that to you really?
It is useful in that you no longer suffer from not knowing the answer or the question. And for this you have peace.
But then if people look at you and wonder why you are at peace and they cannot understand you because you have peace and they live in terror that is also a strange place to be.
Or they are jealous of you that you have peace and they don't.
So, this is sort of what it is like to be enlightened.
You have knowledge and wisdom most other people do not have.
However, if you cannot share this with others it might not be as much fun as it should be.
So, sometimes it is like being an adult in a room full of little children.
So, then you feel and behave sort of like a parent helping keep the children from getting too paranoid and out of control and killing each other.
But, do any of us want to be working in a day care center for thousands of years?
So, this is what it is like to be enlightened for some in this world.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation