The point is not lost on the President of China either. That Trump would do this to Assad (he is not Obama obviously) means Kim Jong Un is next metaphorically speaking.
So, literally if China does not solve the Kim Jong Un problem then Trump will. I have no doubt Trump will do this either.
HOWEVER, there is a reason why Obama didn't bomb Assad and Assassinate him. The reason is that there was NO END GAME visible ever.
And the reason Obama didn't take out Kim Jong Un is there is not end game either (at least in regard to China.
China doesn't want to have to take over North Korea and then have South Korea (a well functioning democracy on it's border to teach it's citizens just how great democracy is.
So, for China there is no good end game in regard to North Korea either.
But, if China does nothing it just looks very weak on the world stage now.
So, Trump sending 300 million dollars worth of Cruise missiles into Syria really might pay off in the long run in ending Kim Jong Un's regime in North Korea. However, China won't likely forget that Trump did this to China either.
Because Kim Jong Un (and all his relatives before him) were for China a "Happy Thorn" in the side of the free world since the early 1950s when China fought alongside the North Koreans against the Americans and South Koreans then. So, history of a new kind is in the making here.
We just don't know how it's all going to turn out quite yet.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language