Sunday, April 30, 2017

Navigating Information online

As a blogger now since 1999 (before it was called blogging or video blogging) I have learned a lot about how to access information and how to program in HTML since the 1990s. It used to be easier to learn about programming than now and to get better at in in various ways so now you have to learn a lot of tricks that mostly are learned from both teachers in school or college or knowledgeable friends. But, this used to be a lot easier because software resident on our computers was more easily accessible than now.

However, that is not what I'm writing about today. What I'm writing about today is how after a time many of my pictrues disappear off my site from other locations which is probably newer software in relation t pictures in general doing this.

However, if you reach an article here often times (if that article still exists online 1 to 7 or more years later you can just type the name of the article that I give as a source and often if it still exists online you can bring it up. also, you can often just type in what the article was about and find more information about it even if that article no longer exists.

For example, I regularly if I am interested in something specific type in a heading in that subject into Google or Yahoo or wherever I happen to be through my browser Firefox. I use Firefox as a browser because for me using an Imac or Macbook pro ( I have an old macbook pro and a new one I use now as well) because Firefox works the best using Macs I find combined with blogger.com or blogspot which is the name of this blogging place online created by Google. So, if you want a blog like this one it is free by contacting blogspot or blogger.com through Google. The advantage of a site here is that it goes worldwide. For example, people read this blog in North and South America, Europe, Russia, China, Australia (All over the world).

I am able to not be bothered for whatever I do most specifically because I am a not for profit site here. There is no penny I receive for doing any of this. I designed it this way so I could share more information as a public service worldwide.

The purpose of this site is to prevent human extinction and the end of earth.
It's second purpose is to enlighten people so their lives get better and better.
It's third purpose is to foster communication and understanding between all nations and peoples

If we all learn to work together to solve our problems we won't just blow the earth up one day.

Though I also write about the fact that time travel is used by governments and the United nations to prevent or stop nuclear wars from happening most people on earth don't know about this or they don't believe it. Governments deny the existence of time travel and one of the ways they do this is to deny the existence of UFOS because they are the primary method of both Time and Space travel instantly to any part of this galaxy or any other.

So, there is a secret government of earth that denys time and space UFO travel and then there is what is told the public and they are two totally different things completely.

Understanding this one can better protect themselves, their families in every way understanding that the primary military tool used now to maintain world peace is retroactive time travel to correct serious problems.

But, not all problems can be solved this way. For example, overpopulation because of sovereignty of nations cannot easily be solved.

So, actually the biggest hardest problem to solve is overpopulation because of national sovereignty.

Because the UN oversees retroactive time travel as agreed to by the UN Security Council of Nuclear armed nations.

Understanding all these things will help keep your family and lineage alive hundreds and thousands of years into the future.

No comments: