Since I am a mystic in that I believe God is constantly manifesting in me and everything and everyone around me 24 hours a day, there is synchronicity to every moment of life. There are no accidents. Everything is for a reason teaching me what to do next in life. Life is like a flower growing up and unfolding for me to take in the radiance of the fragrance of the adult flower.
So, just so, when I was younger especially I would open up the Bible at random as well as all books I considered to be Holy when I had questions about what to think about something. My mother also did this because she was a mystic too. And God and Life would always answer my questions in this way as long as I was open to the answer to my question in reality. So, also my writings often have this effect on me now too. I realize what I have written is not only a road map for me to higher levels of enlightenment ongoing throughout eternity but also might be that for you as well. Only you can decide what is real for you in the end.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go