Whatever happened on the 11th and 12th of this month in regard to nuclear weapons and North Korea changed the dynamics completely regarding North Korea. You see, there is the news that you are told about and then there is the news you will never never hear about which actually changes everything. It has been like this since World War II.
What will the eventual story be?
It doesn't matter what the big news story will be because whatever was done or going to be done happened on the 11th and 12th of this month already but will never be reported in the news for you and me to see.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017