Monday, April 24, 2017

The last time I had an experience like this I was afraid in 2004

Heavens Merging

Then in 2004 I was afraid because I didn't know if my whole family was going to die in December 2004. When the Earthquake and Tsunami hit in Indonesia I was relieved to understand why the heaven realms drew near to earth during the previous month. I was also relieved it wasn't my family that was going to die including me. I didn't know for sure until Christmas Day 2004 when 250,000 people died in the region of indonesia, Thailand, India and all the nearby islands then. However, what I did know the whole month of December 2004 was that a really big quake was coming I just didn't know where it was going to hit on earth until it did.

However, this time I don't feel afraid instead I feel peace about the whole thing. Very different experience this time. I'm not sure why I feel such peace this time. Maybe it's because this time it is a precaution because it isn't a certainty yet.

By God's Grace

No comments: