Monday, April 24, 2017

The most popular posts: Of all time: of the last month: of the last week: of the last day

To the left of your screen are the ten most popular posts of the lifetime of this website.
To the top of your screen are the ten most popular posts of the last 30 days
to your right going down the list will be the most popular posts of the last day and the last week if you search for them.

This last month 100,000 plus people visited this site which is amazing when something like this happens. It is usually because there were many viral compilations or original articles published by me here at this site.

You never really know what is going to go viral. Sometimes it makes sense to me and other times I can't always figure out why so many people are going to a specific article. But, remember this is a worldwide blog so anywhere Google Goes this site can go too. So, since I live in California I understand more what people are interested here where I live more than anywhere else. But, having traveled the world a lot I also am happy so many people all over are benefiting from visiting this site. Hopefully together we can together prevent human extinction and help enlighten each other along the way.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: