The end of the World Order since World War II appears to be occurring now. Whether it changes fast or slow will obviously depend upon multiple variables.
There has not been a moment like this since the collapse of the Soviet Union. North Korea is an anachronism (from World War II) that hasn't really changed much since then. So, in this change we will finally see the last vestige of World WAr II thinking end.
How will it end? We might see this happen in the next three days or not!
However, the whole world sees it coming. Will it become violent (millions of people dying) or will it be relatively peaceful (with only hundreds or (thousands of people dying?)
We will have to see what happens next.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go