The end of the World Order since World War II appears to be occurring now. Whether it changes fast or slow will obviously depend upon multiple variables.
There has not been a moment like this since the collapse of the Soviet Union. North Korea is an anachronism (from World War II) that hasn't really changed much since then. So, in this change we will finally see the last vestige of World WAr II thinking end.
How will it end? We might see this happen in the next three days or not!
However, the whole world sees it coming. Will it become violent (millions of people dying) or will it be relatively peaceful (with only hundreds or (thousands of people dying?)
We will have to see what happens next.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The top ten articles read today at this site
- The top Ten articles being read today at this site
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia
- reprint of Kurzweil's exponential graph of computing
- The Top ten articles read worldwide this last week at this site
- International SOS for Ebola
- 160 mile per hour electric car: sleep in the driver's seat while it drives you that fast?