The end of the World Order since World War II appears to be occurring now. Whether it changes fast or slow will obviously depend upon multiple variables.
There has not been a moment like this since the collapse of the Soviet Union. North Korea is an anachronism (from World War II) that hasn't really changed much since then. So, in this change we will finally see the last vestige of World WAr II thinking end.
How will it end? We might see this happen in the next three days or not!
However, the whole world sees it coming. Will it become violent (millions of people dying) or will it be relatively peaceful (with only hundreds or (thousands of people dying?)
We will have to see what happens next.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Here's where GOP senators stand on the health bill