The end of the World Order since World War II appears to be occurring now. Whether it changes fast or slow will obviously depend upon multiple variables.
There has not been a moment like this since the collapse of the Soviet Union. North Korea is an anachronism (from World War II) that hasn't really changed much since then. So, in this change we will finally see the last vestige of World WAr II thinking end.
How will it end? We might see this happen in the next three days or not!
However, the whole world sees it coming. Will it become violent (millions of people dying) or will it be relatively peaceful (with only hundreds or (thousands of people dying?)
We will have to see what happens next.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia