I'm beginning to understand more about the changes in physics on smaller levels.
Have you ever seen a dead ant or spider inside a droplet of rain outside?
Have you ever wondered what happened there?
It is about the surface tension of water when you are that size, so you can actually drown in a drop of water because you cannot get out when you are that size under certain conditions.
Another example, Jennifer Lawrence in (Passengers) with Chris Pratt almost dies when her swimming pool in space goes weightless for the same reason. (This could really happen by the way because you might not be able to break through the surface tension of water in a weightless environment.
For example, when a planet was blown up by a nuclear blast or blasts like Maldek was 65 million years ago, (our asteroid belt in the solar system) if you were scuba diving in the ocean at the time likely you couldn't break the surface tension of the ocean you were in if it went as a single globule out into space. However, it likely wouldn't be helpful even if you could break the surface tension in space because even if you got free of the ocean bubble of water in space you still couldn't breathe unless you had a space ship to get into.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation