Sunday, April 23, 2017

To Be Empowered

My parents in many ways were at least 50 years ahead of their time. My father was born in 1916 and my mother in 1919.

As a child in the 1950s they taught me to realize that I had to visualize anything and everything in life that I wanted. They taught me to manifest by seeing myself as a Co-Creator with God. They taught me that God and I are one. They believed that the Word "I AM" was the name of God and that when you said "I AM" you needed to follow that with something positive and not negative.

Because whatever you said after "I AM" likely was going to happen in your life.

As a child you only know what you are taught and see around you.

So, as I moved through whooping cough and the angels came and healed me of it I realized Angels existed and were there to help me and others.

But, when blunt trauma childhood epilepsy found me I wondered if I was going to die from this and I was scared a lot from age 10 to 15. Finally, when the terror got the worst I realized I might die if I didn't invoke God Personally to live in my body with me 24 hours a day.

When I did this my whole life changed pretty drastically. At age 15 I had grown from 5 foot 2 at age 12 to 6 foot 3 inches at age 15. I had gotten my front teeth capped because I had broken off my two top front teeth running into the back of a parked car I didn't see at age 9 while riding my bicycle. So, this changed my appearance a lot. The stretching up combined with getting my teeth capped combined with invoking God to personally live in my body with me completely changed me as a person more like the person
I am today.

So, as you can see the final part was invoking God to live in my body with me. At the time I had no real Idea what this meant. I just didn't want to die. But, I was soon to find out. The supernatural events were the hardest to get used to. The dreams were overwhelming too with God living in my body with me.

It was like I had a human body but I was no longer really human anymore because God lived inside me. Getting adjusted to this I really had difficulty with until I was around 30 years of age and finally I was able to integrate it all more successfully.

Should you invoke God to live in your body with you too?

Most people I don't think could survive this.

It is just too powerful and I almost didn't survive it myself.

Only because I thought it was the only way to stay alive did I do this.

I don't regret it now at all but at the time this was a lot for a 15 year old to bear.

By God's Grace

No comments: