When Trump defends O'Reilly of Fox news against Rape like he also defended O'Reilly's boss and had his boss become a member of the transition team before Trump was inaugurated.
All three appear to be misogynistic and serial rapists,especially after Trump's recorded comments talking about grabbing women by their genitals. This "Rape culture" or "Date Rape Culture" is setting women back at least now to the 1950s as this continues.
However, here is the crazy thing: "Non-polically correct nations likely will be more scared and have more respect for the U.S. with misogynist Trump in power.
This is because most of the world is misognynistic and used to harming women for thousands of years. So, they cannot relate to political correctness as lived in the U.S. and Europe and many other places.
The world is an amazing paradox isn't it?
Up is down, right is left and inside is out all over the world.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017