When Trump defends O'Reilly of Fox news against Rape like he also defended O'Reilly's boss and had his boss become a member of the transition team before Trump was inaugurated.
All three appear to be misogynistic and serial rapists,especially after Trump's recorded comments talking about grabbing women by their genitals. This "Rape culture" or "Date Rape Culture" is setting women back at least now to the 1950s as this continues.
However, here is the crazy thing: "Non-polically correct nations likely will be more scared and have more respect for the U.S. with misogynist Trump in power.
This is because most of the world is misognynistic and used to harming women for thousands of years. So, they cannot relate to political correctness as lived in the U.S. and Europe and many other places.
The world is an amazing paradox isn't it?
Up is down, right is left and inside is out all over the world.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go