There is a really big difference between these two things. Most people believe what is necessary to stay alive. IF their boss tells them something they either believe it or appear to (even though most of the time what their boss tells them likely isn't true) on one or more levels. So, they believe in in a way so that they can stay employed and feed themselves and their children and their spouses.
But, this has nothing at all to do with what is really real. This is just the reality you pretend to believe in to keep your family alive.
And for some people playing this game (like a video game) is all they know how to do except to come home and watch TV and have a beer or a 6 pack. For most people this is life, everyday life.
Then there are other people who ask questions like:
"Why am I here?"
"Why are religions hypocritical?"
"Why do religious people get mad when I ask certain Questions?"
"Why can't I be allowed to know the truth and not be lied to so much?"
And the list goes on and on.
And many of these people if they have the opportunity go to college and start to answer some or all of these questions.
But, at this point they might have nothing at all in common with the first type of person who pretends to believe their boss to keep their kids alive every day of their lives.
And this is the dichotomy of educated people who ask questions and those who just survive.
Don't get me wrong. Surviving is good. It's just that if that is all you are going to do. How can you live with that? How can that be enough for you?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC