Sunday, April 30, 2017

What led me to become a student of Tibetan Buddhism?

It started with my ex-wife getting me to go to a Tibetan Buddhist initiation around 1980 in Ashland Oregon which was above what is now the Green Leaf Restaurant there now. Because I had an unbelievably powerful supernatural experience before this initiation just walking into the room I realized this was likely my path into the future to help mankind.

Two years later during a Native American Vision Quest I was not eating or drinking water and praying deep in the wilderness for 4 days and nights. The 2nd night I became a huge Golden Dragon that breathed out fire on thousands of people but they were not burned. Instead the fire made them smile and they became enlightened.

Does this have something to do with the  Drukpa Kagyu? Very likely.

However, at the time I saw it as telling me I was to study Tibetan Buddhism and through it I would help enlighten thousands of people during this lifetime.

From my point of view one of the many ways God is doing this through me is through this blog.

By God's Grace

No comments: