When one moves from always being angry like an animal to a geniune compassionate being that understands all beings because of intelligence and compassion, everything changes in that person's life.
As you become able to have compassion and understanding of all beings you begin to realize that our natural animal instincts of being angry and reactionary are often self defeating and harmful to oneself and to all others.
So, one works to go beyond those limitations.
When one does this they become a "Harmless" being.
This does not mean they cannot defend themselves, it actually is the opposite of that.
It means they know how to defend themselves in non-physical ways so they do not have to worry about ever being attacked again physically.
Once one enters the path of compassion and makes vows of harmlessness towards all beings and all creatures everything changes in that person's life.
One is often given supernatural abilities because one demonstrates not only compassion but wisdom and naturally one is given trust and power that most people simply do not have who act like animals in their lives.
So, this civilizing part of becoming a truly Compassionate and Wise Being helps all beings around that being and often others look to this wise and compassionate being for help.
So, this wisdom is often translated into wealth, power, helpfulness in an ongoing rise in every aspect of this person's life.
The more people you help (in all ways) the more people are going to help you.
This positive cycle and circle is never ending in ascendancy.
It is both an art and a science to be kind to yourself and all beings in a never ending way.
This is the building block of all true and good civilizations in the past, present and future of Earth.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017