These three wild cards are dangerous because they don't have any good boundaries. You can see they all have different versions of what I might call "PTSD" in the way they function. This makes them all pretty unpredictable. Putin's version came directly from KGB training which is bound to make someone more unpredictable. But, this unpredictability is what made both Trump and Putin presidents of their countries.
So, these are the times we live in where unpredictability gets people elected to the head of various countries.
Then we have Kim Jong Un who is basically nuts. He isn't just unpredictable he has taken on the quality of many drug lords around the world which is pathologically insane.
But hopefully he is just crazy and not stupid. But, the highest level defector so far from North Korea says he expects Kim Jong Un to actually use nuclear weapons on South Korea, Japan or the U.S. because this is just he way he is.
So, here's the really crazy thing here!
China's president might be the most level headed leader of them all in this craziness.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars