These three wild cards are dangerous because they don't have any good boundaries. You can see they all have different versions of what I might call "PTSD" in the way they function. This makes them all pretty unpredictable. Putin's version came directly from KGB training which is bound to make someone more unpredictable. But, this unpredictability is what made both Trump and Putin presidents of their countries.
So, these are the times we live in where unpredictability gets people elected to the head of various countries.
Then we have Kim Jong Un who is basically nuts. He isn't just unpredictable he has taken on the quality of many drug lords around the world which is pathologically insane.
But hopefully he is just crazy and not stupid. But, the highest level defector so far from North Korea says he expects Kim Jong Un to actually use nuclear weapons on South Korea, Japan or the U.S. because this is just he way he is.
So, here's the really crazy thing here!
China's president might be the most level headed leader of them all in this craziness.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go