Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
5 or 6 days later: The counter Clockwise rotating storms continue somewhat
The borders of the spinning storms is now Denver, St. George, Albuquerque and Santa Fe. How long this counter clockwise rotation will continue is anyone's guess? I thought last night it would stop because it was no longer over the ocean. However, here we are this morning and parts of it are still rotating over Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado still.