Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
5 or 6 days later: The counter Clockwise rotating storms continue somewhat
The borders of the spinning storms is now Denver, St. George, Albuquerque and Santa Fe. How long this counter clockwise rotation will continue is anyone's guess? I thought last night it would stop because it was no longer over the ocean. However, here we are this morning and parts of it are still rotating over Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado still.