Some friends came through town and visited who wanted to see a couple of episodes of the 7th season of Doc Martin (a British TV show) and so I bought one episode and then my wife said "Why don't we just buy the 7th season?" So, we did. (Seasons 1 through 6 are free if you have Netflix by the way.) I was surprised that Netflix is now operational in 190 countries also.
I remember watching a few episodes of this particular show with my son before he started working overseas about 5 to 7 years ago. However, with us buying the 7th season we now have watched the whole 7th season.
It reminds me as if you took Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory" and made him a country doctor who is afraid of blood and then put him in a country fishing town that is very quaint in Cornwall England. So, you get this very eccentric Country Doctor who drives a Lexus in this very sort of quaint town with how country coastal people are in England and you get this very funny eccentric Doctor and his equally eccentric wife and equally eccentric people who tend to live in small towns everywhere and you sort of fall in love by laughing with them all in their marvelous country eccentricities.
So, if you are interested the 7th season is at Amazon Prime and the seasons 1 through 6 are at Netflix now.
IF British accents Cornwall style are a problem for you just put on English Subtitles.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia