Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Amount of money in dispute in Trump's budget: $2,100,000,000 or 2 billion 100 million dollars
Amount of money in President Trump's budget under dispute: critics say it is an example of "double counting," using the same pot of money to offset both tax cuts and spending, but White House director Mick Mulvaney said they just assumed the tax plan eventually passed by Congress will be revenue neutral. end quote from page 7 of the June 5th 2017 Time magazine article on page 7