Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Amount of money in dispute in Trump's budget: $2,100,000,000 or 2 billion 100 million dollars
Amount of money in President Trump's budget under dispute: critics say it is an example of "double counting," using the same pot of money to offset both tax cuts and spending, but White House director Mick Mulvaney said they just assumed the tax plan eventually passed by Congress will be revenue neutral. end quote from page 7 of the June 5th 2017 Time magazine article on page 7