"The chancellor represent all of us at summits like these. And I reject with outrage the way this man (Trump) takes it upon himself to treat the head of our country's government."
So, it isn't just Merkel who is completely outraged by Trump and the way he treated Merkel and everyone else there. This is a growing outrage towards Trump because of how he treated everyone in Europe. So, we are beginning to see Europe start to go it's own way without the U.S. this time.
IF you remember anything about what happened in World War II this should be very troubling to you now.
Because without Germany (who is the strongest country in europe now) leading the way towards our nation (which had a great relationship with Obama by the way) to watch all the work done by european and american patriots have done since world War II to forge these positive relationships it just makes one sick the damage Trump has done to the Old World Order in 10 days time in regard to Europe!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars