"The chancellor represent all of us at summits like these. And I reject with outrage the way this man (Trump) takes it upon himself to treat the head of our country's government."
So, it isn't just Merkel who is completely outraged by Trump and the way he treated Merkel and everyone else there. This is a growing outrage towards Trump because of how he treated everyone in Europe. So, we are beginning to see Europe start to go it's own way without the U.S. this time.
IF you remember anything about what happened in World War II this should be very troubling to you now.
Because without Germany (who is the strongest country in europe now) leading the way towards our nation (which had a great relationship with Obama by the way) to watch all the work done by european and american patriots have done since world War II to forge these positive relationships it just makes one sick the damage Trump has done to the Old World Order in 10 days time in regard to Europe!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then