"The chancellor represent all of us at summits like these. And I reject with outrage the way this man (Trump) takes it upon himself to treat the head of our country's government."
So, it isn't just Merkel who is completely outraged by Trump and the way he treated Merkel and everyone else there. This is a growing outrage towards Trump because of how he treated everyone in Europe. So, we are beginning to see Europe start to go it's own way without the U.S. this time.
IF you remember anything about what happened in World War II this should be very troubling to you now.
Because without Germany (who is the strongest country in europe now) leading the way towards our nation (which had a great relationship with Obama by the way) to watch all the work done by european and american patriots have done since world War II to forge these positive relationships it just makes one sick the damage Trump has done to the Old World Order in 10 days time in regard to Europe!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017