I found tears streaming down my face today in gratitude for all our boys who died so we could have our country and often all their wives and lovers who died often alone without them. I have personally met many of the women from World War I and II who never could replace the boys they lost ever so they died alone.
So, once again "Thank you all now passed away for giving us a decent country to live in!" and may we honor your memories by defending at all levels the wonderful and beautiful country that you have now passed onto us during these last 400 years especially since the founding of this nation. It will be 400 years in 2020 since the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock in Massachusetts by the way. So, this is something to be grateful for as well.
Thank you God for our country and bless everyone who died so it could be the wonderful country that it still is today! And by the way also bless all those who are going to die for it or lose their loved ones because of this on into the future as well!
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then