- California Congressman Lieu is calling for Kushner to resign after being caught ... California Congressman Lieu is calling for Kushner to resign after being ...
- ... is calling for Kushner to resign and then be ... Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu (Calif.) is calling for Kushner to resign and then be prosecuted for lying on his ...
- ... Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu (Calif.) is calling for Kushner to resign and then be prosecuted for ... is calling for Kushner to resign and then be prosecuted for ...
- Rep. Ted Lieu told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that since Jared Kushner repeatedly lied on his ... Rep. Ted Lieu: Jared Kushner Needs To Resign. ... GOP Congressman to ...CNN's Wolf Blitzer that since Jared Kushner repeatedly lied on his security forms about having contact with the Russians, he should resign from the Trump administration.
Wolf Blitzer asked, "Why do you believe there's enough evidence for [Kushner] to resign?"
The California congressman coolly replied, "It's very clear that Jared Kushner lied on his security clearance form. The white House does not deny he omitted multiple Russian meetings, now we know those meetings were significant."
He continued, " One dealt with a secret back channel to Russia. A second dealt with the head of a bank that was being sanctioned by the u.s. at the time. You don't just forget about these meetings. Jared Kushner deliberately omitted those on his security clearance form. That's a felony and it also puts in a compromised position."
Remember when the former acting AG Sally Yates told the White House that Gen. Flynn's contacts with Russia also put him in a compromised position? What happened afterwards?
Oh, she was fired.
Blitzer said that Jared's lawyer says he's ready to answer all these questions because he has nothing to hide.
Rep. Lieu replied, "I would love for Jared Kushner to answer why he lied on his security clearance form under oath and keep in mind Reuters broke a story just recently that says that on the second revised security clearance form Jared Kushner lied again. He omitted two additional contacts with the Russians that were not on that form."
On May 27th, Reuters reported: Trump son-in-law had undisclosed contacts with Russian envoy - sources
After Blitzer said Kushner's lawyer corrected that security form a day later once he got some new information and said "it was not a deliberate omission."
The Blitzer, continued, "Reuters is saying there were maybe two other phone calls, maybe three phone calls that he didn't report on. His attorney Jamie Gorelick is saying he had thousands of phone calls during that year and he couldn't remember all of them."
↓ Story continues below ↓
And then Lieu laughed at his supposed memory losses.
"With respect to his multiple calls to the Russians, why was he even making those calls? You would remember those calls to a Russian ambassador. It's not as if he was filling out this form about events years later. He was filling out this form within months of these contacts," the Congressman said.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then