How Nixonian can Trump get?
The same paranoia and intelligence mixed up in a very strange bag.
Is it even Legal for Trump to be recording the present head of the FBI?
I'm not sure the answers to any of these questions
But one answer I am sure of:
The Head of the FBI is not supposed to be loyal to the president especially when he is investigating him or his administration.
So, did Trump do something illegal in trying to have Comey be loyal to him?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur