How Nixonian can Trump get?
The same paranoia and intelligence mixed up in a very strange bag.
Is it even Legal for Trump to be recording the present head of the FBI?
I'm not sure the answers to any of these questions
But one answer I am sure of:
The Head of the FBI is not supposed to be loyal to the president especially when he is investigating him or his administration.
So, did Trump do something illegal in trying to have Comey be loyal to him?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within