How Nixonian can Trump get?
The same paranoia and intelligence mixed up in a very strange bag.
Is it even Legal for Trump to be recording the present head of the FBI?
I'm not sure the answers to any of these questions
But one answer I am sure of:
The Head of the FBI is not supposed to be loyal to the president especially when he is investigating him or his administration.
So, did Trump do something illegal in trying to have Comey be loyal to him?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia