For example, I realized that small drones (that you can buy for under $1000 were already being used in Mosul by ISIS against civilians and soldiers with Hand grenades using plastic tubes to drop them on people and then returning to the senders to be loaded with another hand grenade.
Now, Ransomware is hitting so many computers this is going to create changes much faster now that at least 250,000 to 300,000 computers in 150 countries have been hit.
The other thing is there is no evidence that ANY data has been returned to anyone even when they paid the Wanna Cry Toll.
This will greatly change how the Internet operates both in the short and long run. Many won't see the changes but they are happening at a more and more rapid pace every day.
Trump is changing the world too and many will die from his changes.
So, what I'm saying here is that the world is changing in extreme ways but many cannot see it yet.
But, eventually all will be aware of the changes over time.
Are these changes good or bad?
Look back at the 20th century can you really tell me that the 20th century was either good or bad?
Likewise this century will be equally as strange in it's own way as the 20th century was.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- What is the secret of life?