Being a mother and standing by your child or children is never an easy thing. So, to all the mothers and fathers out there that stood by your children (at all ages) no matter that they spread feces all over the bathroom walls, vomited into your mouth when they had the flu. Told their mother's or fathers (to go to hell!) or whatever you had to do that was beyond what someone else might do or have to do-----.
God Bless You! and Happy Mother's Day!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language