Being a mother and standing by your child or children is never an easy thing. So, to all the mothers and fathers out there that stood by your children (at all ages) no matter that they spread feces all over the bathroom walls, vomited into your mouth when they had the flu. Told their mother's or fathers (to go to hell!) or whatever you had to do that was beyond what someone else might do or have to do-----.
God Bless You! and Happy Mother's Day!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.