The first closure which will be until December 2017 because the whole bridge had to be replaced from winter storm erosion which is the Pfeifer Bridge near Big Sur.
The 2nd closure is further south and is expected to reopen sometime in June 2017.
And the 3rd closure is further south still and is expected to reopen sometime in June 2017.
But, remember if you are a tourist you cannot drive south from Monterey until December 2017 all the way to San Simeon, Cambria or Morro Bay and the same north from Morro Bay on Hiway 1.
However, you can drive all the way to River Inn in Big Sur from Monterey on Hiway 1 as long as you return the same way to Monterey and then go out through Highway 68 to 101 which is open from Oregon south to likely Los Angeles where it branches into many freeways south to San Diego.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
- Willamette River - Wikipedia