by this definition, honed simply means sharpened. So, what I meant in the last article was one should sharpen their senses for what they are most likely to encounter in any given situation. For example, before I go out my front door I sharpen my senses for walking or driving or riding my motorcycle and before I do any of these things I tend to look forward into time to make sure I am safe at least an hour or two in the future. If for some reason I'm not safe on that timeline I create another one doing something else.
You might say, "Oh. I don't have the freedom to change timelines like that."
My response is going to be: "Then one day you might wind up dead before your time." Because unless you can choose where you are going to be when and choose everything in your life, you are vulnerable to dying before your time from an intuitive's perspective.
If you want to have control and live as long as possible you MUST have free control over what you do in any given moment or you might die before your time by being forced by job or circumstance to be somewhere that causes your early demise.
This is why I have always chosen to be an entrepreneur because being a business owner (if structured properly) always gives a person maximum freedom to stay alive and have a quality lifetime.
begin quote from:www.dictionary.com/browse/honedHoned definition, a whetstone of fine, compact texture for sharpening razors and other cutting tools. See more.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars