First it might be important to think about the oceans of the world and notice that they are all connected.
The mediterranean ocean is connected to the Atlantic ocean. The Mediterranean ocean is also connected to the black Sea.
The ATlantic ocean is connected to the North and South pole seas and to the Pacific Ocean. So, you can see from this that ALL the oceans are connected.
So, what happens when the oceans rise one place on earth?
They rise all places on earth at the same time.
The easiest way for me to share how I have personally observed the oceans rise is a location I like to visit which is the Napili Kai in Napili, Maui, Hawaii which is frequented by a lot of Canadians, Americans and Australians and New Zealanders and has been for as long as I have visited there. I first visited there in 2000 but have gone back now about every 5 years or sooner in recent years.
What has changed that I have noticed?
The water at high tide is at least 3 to 5 feet higher than it used to be. It used to break where there were no plants at all. But, now it comes right up into the plants and if it stays too long there it kills them.
Why do I notice this?
Because the Napili Kai is built right there on the beach near the ocean so I can observe personally how much higher the ocean comes each time I visit there since the year 2000 when I first visited it.
And this sort of thing is being observed worldwide because ALL the oceans are connected so they are all rising together because they are connected worldwide.
IF you have a nuclear spill like at Fukushima that is going to drain into the pacific Ocean for 25,000 to 50,000 years and is unstoppable you are going to have radiation from Fukushima in all oceans of the world because they are ALL connected too.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.