Sunday, May 7, 2017

How to find Enhanced Dictation on your Macbook pro 2015 or newer

  1. I got frustrated today because when I looked in finder to find "Enhanced dictation it took me to my "Pages" which is like Word and the first "enhanced dictation"that I recorded that it converted into text there. However, there was no sign of the actual program "Enhanced Dictation" no matter what I did. How I used it for awhile was to not shut it down only turn it off when I wasn't using it. However, the last time I shut down the computer and brought it back up  it didn't return this time. So now, I have to find a way to find it again. So, I thought if I put enough information that I found online you might also benefit.

     

    Note: if you click the Apple in the left of your screen (on macbook pro 2015 or newer) then you click system preferences. since I had already downloaded from online 1.2 gigabytes of software to make "enhanced dictation" work as soon as I went into system preferences through the Apple menu (apple icon) it came up once again.

    Use your voice to enter text on your Mac - Apple Support

    support.apple.com/en-us/HT202584
    You can use dictation commands to tell your Mac what to do. Without Enhanced Dictation, your spoken words and ... If you use Enhanced Dictation, your Mac will convert ...
  2. Mar 13, 2017 · You can also use dictation commands to tell your Mac what to do, ... Turn on Dictation, then select “Use Enhanced Dictation. ... 
    • Using Voice To Text (Enhanced Dictation) On Google.com And ...
      youtube.com
    • Using Dictation to turn recorded audio to text
      youtube.com
    • how to set up speech recognition in windows 10 (2016)
      youtube.com
    • How To Use Find My iPhone
      youtube.com
    •  
      1. How to enable Enhanced Dictation - Mac

        www.idownloadblog.com/.../17/how-to-os-x-enhanced-...
        Aug 16, 2014 · How to enable Enhanced Dictation; ... You can find it in your Mac’s Dock, ... Apple announces that Final Cut Pro X now has two million users.
       

No comments: