HTML it appears is only the language "Hyper text Markup language" where as HTTP is a Protocol which resembles in some ways TCP/IP. TCP IP allows Computers of many computer languages to use the same Internet World Wide and HTTP allows all HTML types of computer languages to use the Internet. So, the first protocol anything would hit would be the TCP/IP I presently believe and then the second level of Translation would be HTTP to get down to the actual version or Type of HTML language used by that specific computer or server (even though some servers who are using both HTTP Translators and TCP/IP servers would be using both types of translating mechanisms. So, it might only function just on an HTTP level on individual computers and both on an TCP/IP level and an HTTP level on Servers around the world. So, for me, the easiest way to think about this is thinking about C3PO who was supposed to be able to translate 80,000 to 90,000 languages into each other. So, if you think TCPIP (Primary C3PO) and the HTTP (Secondary C3PO) you get the general idea here and then your computer, IPAD or Smartphone is like R2D2 in this scenario. Because your computer is closer to machine language with less languages it is dealing or translating than a Server.
By languages I'm talking about software or computer languages and not human languages. Almost all computers and Smartphones can pretty much now function in any human language you want them to.
However, you might want to be in the primary language of the country you are in right now or you might get sort of lost unless you are using something like "DuckDuckGO" and even then you sort of have to know what you are doing.
However, we all know everything keeps changing (sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse) so I cannot guarantee what I'm saying here is completely up to date either internationally.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then