Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
Sunday, May 28, 2017
I think unfortunately more and more nations are going to think the U.S. under Trump has no credibility
Though it is starting with the heads of Europe and England now it likely will quickly spread to other nations as they all one by one lose faith with Trump as president because he has no credibility at all now from anyone anywhere. In this he resembles more the presidents of dictatorships who only lie all the time worldwide sort of like Erdogan after destroying his democracy there in Turkey completely since he faked his government take over last summer.