Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars
Sunday, May 28, 2017
I think unfortunately more and more nations are going to think the U.S. under Trump has no credibility
Though it is starting with the heads of Europe and England now it likely will quickly spread to other nations as they all one by one lose faith with Trump as president because he has no credibility at all now from anyone anywhere. In this he resembles more the presidents of dictatorships who only lie all the time worldwide sort of like Erdogan after destroying his democracy there in Turkey completely since he faked his government take over last summer.