Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia
Sunday, May 28, 2017
I think unfortunately more and more nations are going to think the U.S. under Trump has no credibility
Though it is starting with the heads of Europe and England now it likely will quickly spread to other nations as they all one by one lose faith with Trump as president because he has no credibility at all now from anyone anywhere. In this he resembles more the presidents of dictatorships who only lie all the time worldwide sort of like Erdogan after destroying his democracy there in Turkey completely since he faked his government take over last summer.