Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017
Sunday, May 28, 2017
I think unfortunately more and more nations are going to think the U.S. under Trump has no credibility
Though it is starting with the heads of Europe and England now it likely will quickly spread to other nations as they all one by one lose faith with Trump as president because he has no credibility at all now from anyone anywhere. In this he resembles more the presidents of dictatorships who only lie all the time worldwide sort of like Erdogan after destroying his democracy there in Turkey completely since he faked his government take over last summer.