Because often sites reconfigure regularly and you might not be able to find the word button later. Many times lately I have made this mistake which can be very frustrating because then if you cannot find the word button, it means you have to use the URL instead of a word button and this is something many people won't know what to do with.
But, if you save the word button you can always find the article that goes with it as long as the site doesn't delete the article.
Also, if you save the word button then just save the word button by itself and then go to your published word button and then click on it to quote whatever part or all of it you are trying to quote in the first place.
This is just useful blogging.
HOWEVER, just remember doing this on a world wide site it is much better if you are not displaying adds that you make money from. Because only if you are a non-profit public service site are you likely to be allowed to do this even here in the U.S.
You see, many countries cannot get U.S. sites for news at all. So, there ONLY choice might be blogs like this one that goes wherever Google Goes worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017