Then you have to assume that China has an interest in North Korea using nuclear weapons against South Korea, Japan or the U.S. or possibly even Russia. In the end China wants to rule the world alone without competition from Russia or the U.S. So, their game is to eliminate the competition.
Understanding this, you get where China is going with all this.
So, think about it!
The craziest people right now in regard to playing Nuclear Chicken are Kim Jong Un and Putin. So, the question has to be: "How does China use these two crazies to it's advantage?"
Maybe the answer is: "It gives them enough rope for them each to hang themselves by maybe helping wearing down the U.S. in the meantime."
IF China can have the U.S. and Japan and South Korea all worn down by North Korea and Russia there is less work then for China to take out Russia, Japan, North Korea and South Korea.
If you have ever read "The Art of War" by Sun TZU then you get what I'm talking about.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.