Then you have to assume that China has an interest in North Korea using nuclear weapons against South Korea, Japan or the U.S. or possibly even Russia. In the end China wants to rule the world alone without competition from Russia or the U.S. So, their game is to eliminate the competition.
Understanding this, you get where China is going with all this.
So, think about it!
The craziest people right now in regard to playing Nuclear Chicken are Kim Jong Un and Putin. So, the question has to be: "How does China use these two crazies to it's advantage?"
Maybe the answer is: "It gives them enough rope for them each to hang themselves by maybe helping wearing down the U.S. in the meantime."
IF China can have the U.S. and Japan and South Korea all worn down by North Korea and Russia there is less work then for China to take out Russia, Japan, North Korea and South Korea.
If you have ever read "The Art of War" by Sun TZU then you get what I'm talking about.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language