Then you have to assume that China has an interest in North Korea using nuclear weapons against South Korea, Japan or the U.S. or possibly even Russia. In the end China wants to rule the world alone without competition from Russia or the U.S. So, their game is to eliminate the competition.
Understanding this, you get where China is going with all this.
So, think about it!
The craziest people right now in regard to playing Nuclear Chicken are Kim Jong Un and Putin. So, the question has to be: "How does China use these two crazies to it's advantage?"
Maybe the answer is: "It gives them enough rope for them each to hang themselves by maybe helping wearing down the U.S. in the meantime."
IF China can have the U.S. and Japan and South Korea all worn down by North Korea and Russia there is less work then for China to take out Russia, Japan, North Korea and South Korea.
If you have ever read "The Art of War" by Sun TZU then you get what I'm talking about.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- What is the secret of life?