From Ransomeware in general. This is allows Microsoft to instantly throw you patches to your computer online anytime they become aware of new threats. This was said by a security expert Rod Beckstrom who is former director of National Cybersecurity Center here in the U.S. while speaking on CNN.
You also want Auto-update on for your anti-virus as well. This allows both microsoft and your anti-virus maker to instantly update your software to prevent viruses including Anti-viruses and Ransomware from destroying your data and your computer or your whole computer system of many computers.
Another idea he has is to buy an external hard drive, back up your entire system and then unplug it so it isn't infected like your computer might be by the next virus. So, at least you have a copy of your entire uninfected computer available at all times for re-installation if anything happens from that one backup.You might lose some more recent information but the bulk of what you have will be saved from that day.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
- Willamette River - Wikipedia