From Ransomeware in general. This is allows Microsoft to instantly throw you patches to your computer online anytime they become aware of new threats. This was said by a security expert Rod Beckstrom who is former director of National Cybersecurity Center here in the U.S. while speaking on CNN.
You also want Auto-update on for your anti-virus as well. This allows both microsoft and your anti-virus maker to instantly update your software to prevent viruses including Anti-viruses and Ransomware from destroying your data and your computer or your whole computer system of many computers.
Another idea he has is to buy an external hard drive, back up your entire system and then unplug it so it isn't infected like your computer might be by the next virus. So, at least you have a copy of your entire uninfected computer available at all times for re-installation if anything happens from that one backup.You might lose some more recent information but the bulk of what you have will be saved from that day.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within