- Define ineffable: too great, powerful, beautiful, etc., to be described or expressed — ineffable in a sentence
- Ineffable definition, incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible: ineffable joy. See more.
Definition of ineffable
- 2 : not to be uttered : taboo the ineffable name of Jehovah
ineffabilityplay \(ˌ)i-ˌne-fə-ˈbi-lə-tē\ noun
ineffablenessplay \(ˌ)i-ˈne-fə-bəl-nəs\ noun
ineffablyplay \(ˌ)i-ˈne-fə-blē\ adverb
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
- Willamette River - Wikipedia