- Define ineffable: too great, powerful, beautiful, etc., to be described or expressed — ineffable in a sentence
- Ineffable definition, incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible: ineffable joy. See more.
Definition of ineffable
- 2 : not to be uttered : taboo the ineffable name of Jehovah
ineffabilityplay \(ˌ)i-ˌne-fə-ˈbi-lə-tē\ noun
ineffablenessplay \(ˌ)i-ˈne-fə-bəl-nəs\ noun
ineffablyplay \(ˌ)i-ˈne-fə-blē\ adverb
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars