The answer is either NO or Maybe. However, I'm sure this isn't the way he would look at this. But, then again he is a new president and just learning the ropes but used to traveling the world without problems for 70 years now. So, this is all new for him.
His attacks on Muslims in all ways isn't going to go down well with ISIS Types and you can only imagine how many new people that wouldn't have taken out Obama because they heard talk from Conservatives that he might be a Muslim.
However, Trump has alerted the world during his campaign that he is Anti-Muslim, as well as signing executive orders to keep Muslims from 6 countries (mainly Muslim countries) out of the U.S. So even though he has been reversed on this by the courts you have got to know he has at least 10 times the enemies who are Muslims than Obama ever did.
So, all these things must be considered. When you consider that protestors in Saudi Arabia are Beheaded and Israel Security is also Draconian too.
However, Human rights actually exist in Europe for most people including Muslims for the most part and this will change everything.
So, is Trump Safe in Europe?
Probably not or Maybe (one of the two).
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then