I talked to a friend in Mt. Shasta today and he said it snowed there this morning and was supposed to freeze again tonight. He said he has to head south on Interstate 5 tomorrow and was worried about Black ice from the storm overnight because he said everything was supposed to freeze tonight. So, early tomorrow morning might be dangerous from about 3 am to 10 or 11 Am when going through Mt. Shasta. So hopefully they rock the roads or something if there is black ice.
What is hard to imagine is it will also be 83 in Redding Tomorrow. It is presently 48 in Mt. Shasta and it says it will get to 37 tonight so maybe it won't freeze like my friend is worried about.
Just like it likely snowed today also in Idylwild while being 105 today likely in Palm Springs several thousand feet in altitude below San Jacinto Mountain in Southern California.
Really Really crazy weather for May from Colorado to out to sea on the pacific Ocean. The weather is all going in a counter-clockwise spiral. From the pacific Ocean to Colorado and possibly further east.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.