So, what we have instead is Cyber War, Fake News trying to destroy western Democracies instead.
And also, the U.S. and Europe and Japan putting sanctions on Russia. Also, Saudi Arabia dropping oil prices which is another form of the war on Russia.
Make no mistake about it World War III is going on right now between Russia against Europe and the United States. To not understand this is to be very vulnerable here on earth.
But, it won't be nuclear. The closest thing to nuclear is Putin playing nuclear chicken with the world and North Korea playing nuclear chicken with the world. This is a part of World War III also.
Both Putin and Kim Jong Un plan to be world dictator and everything each of them do is to make this happen. When you see Trump as a pawn in Putin's plan you finally make sense of the fact that World War III is going on even now. It just doesn't look like what you expect.
It is a Time War. It is a Cyber War. It is an economic War but it is not a nuclear war (at least not in a way that you are ever going to see because of retroactive time repair).
But, we are now in the middle of War III and this is what is looks like. It is a power war worldwide.
But, make no mistake this is a war much more serious than World War II by nature.
But unless you are in the middle of it fighting in it it appears sort of like the Cold War from 1945 to 1990 if you are a citizen of the U.S. here in America.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars